“For God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.”John 3:16 (NLT)
The Creator of the Universe lovingly formed you and me. He knew His plans for you before you were born, and they were good. God loves you and offers you life with Him forever. God offers freedom forever!
God’s goodness surpasses our understanding. He is holy and pure and cannot tolerate sin. Sin is disobeying God’s law and rebelling against Him.
We’ve all sinned and deserve separation from God forever.
But there’s hope. Sin doesn’t need to hold us in its grip. God made a way to approach Him and live in His presence forever. We can be freed from a life of hopelessness and guilt.
A sacrifice must pay for our sins. A perfect sacrifice. None of us is perfect. None of us can pay the price.
God made a way. God gave the ultimate gift.
God sent His Son, Jesus, into the world. Jesus shed His glory that He had in heaven with God. Jesus entered the world as a baby, born of a virgin, Luke 1:35.
Jesus taught the people about God. He healed the sick, performed miracles, and raised the dead.
Jesus never sinned, for He is God in the flesh … perfect and fully man … holy and fully God. Jesus and God the Father are one, John 10:30.
Jesus makes it possible for us to die to our sins and live for Him, for Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life.
Jesus took your sins and my sins upon Himself. He suffered the full wrath of God … the wrath that you and I deserve.
Jesus died and was buried.
Three days later, Jesus rose from the dead.
God loves you and gave His Son for you. He offers you life with Him forever – freedom forever!Tweet
Jesus now sits at the right hand of God speaking on our behalf.
This is the Christmas story. This is the story of the ultimate Gift … Jesus, our Savior … Life forever with Him.
Learn from God’s Word
- “For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.” Romans 3:23 (NLT)
- “For the wages [price] of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23 (NLT)
- “But God showed His great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.” Romans 5:8 (NLT)
- “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9 (NLT)
- “For everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.” Romans 10:13 (NLT)
- “Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.” Romans 5:1(NLT)
- “So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to Him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.” Romans 8:1-2 (NLT)
- “And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow–not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below–indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39 (NLT)
Jesus IS the Promised One Who Brings Everlasting Life – Freedom Forever!
Will you accept Him as your Lord today?
Pray this prayer
God, I have sinned and fallen short of Your glory. I can’t live up to Your standards, but I believe Your promise that You sent Your only begotten Son, Jesus, into the world. I can’t pay the price for my sins, but Jesus never sinned, and He came into the world to pay the price I couldn’t pay. Jesus, take my sins and cast them as far as the east is from the west. You gave up Your life on the cross for me. You rose from the dead on the third day and You’re speaking to the Father on my behalf. I turn from my sins and give You my life. I accept You, Jesus, as my Lord and Savior. I’m Yours, Jesus. Guide me and teach me. In Jesus’ name, I pray, amen.
If you prayed that prayer, the Bible tells us that the angels are rejoicing in heaven. We are rejoicing with them.
Please let me know if you accepted Jesus as your Savior. Email me at Karen@PossessHisPromises.com.
Welcome to the Family!
- If you have known Jesus as your Savior for a while, it is always good to review the Scriptures above. Is there one Scripture that especially ministers to you? Thank the Lord for that Scripture.
- Prayerfully ask the Lord if there’s someone He wants you to share God’s Good News with.
Please share how you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
I Just Accepted Jesus, Now What?
I’m a new Christian. What is the next step?
Featured photo from Pexels.com.
2 responses to “God Offers Freedom Forever”
[…] “God Offers Freedom Forever” […]
[…] God Offers Freedom Forever — Let’s Walk Together in God’s Promises […]