“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life” John 3:16 (NLT).
The Creator of the Universe lovingly formed you and me. He knew His plans for you before you were formed, and they were good.
In Him, there is no wickedness, only good. He is holy and pure and cannot tolerate sin. Sin is disobeying God’s law and rebelling against Him.
We’ve all sinned, but there’s hope. God made a way to approach Him and live in His presence forever. We can die to our sin and live to Christ, for Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life. Learn from God’s Word:
- “For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard” Romans 3:23 (NLT).
- “For the wages [price] of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 6:23 (NLT).
- “But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners” Romans 5:8 (NLT).
- “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved” Romans 10:9 (NLT)
- “For “Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved'” Romans 10:13 (NLT).
- “Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us” Romans 5:1 (NLT)
- “So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death” Romans 8:1-2 (NLT)
- “And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow–not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below–indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39 (NLT)
Jesus IS the Promised One Who Brings Everlasting Life!Tweet
Will you accept Him as your Lord today?
Pray this prayer with me.
God, I have sinned and fallen short of Your glory. I can’t live up to Your standards, but I believe Your promise that You sent Your only begotten Son, Jesus, into the world. I can’t pay the price of my sins, but Jesus never sinned, and He came into the world to pay the price I couldn’t pay. Jesus took my sins and the sins of the world upon Himself on the cross. He gave up His life on the cross for me. He rose on the third day and is now at Your right hand, speaking on my behalf. Father, thank You for Your great love. I turn from my sins and give You my life. I accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I’m a new creation in Christ. I’m Yours. Guide me and teach me. In Jesus’ name, I pray, amen.
If you prayed that prayer, the Bible tells us that the angels are rejoicing in heaven. Please find a Bible-teaching church and join a Bible study.
We also want to rejoice with the angels and you.
Please let us know if you prayed that prayer in the comments section.