- Our Jesus is the Christ – the Messiah
- Our Jesus is the Director of our steps
- Our Jesus is God’s Son.
- Our Jesus is our example.
- Our Jesus knew no sin.
- Our Jesus submitted to God.
- Our Jesus submitted to governmental authority.
- Our Jesus suffered in silence.
- Our Jesus was beaten and did not open His mouth.
- Our Jesus was nailed to the cross.
- Our Jesus asked that the Father forgive.
- Our Jesus took our sins upon Himself.
- Our Jesus paid the price that we owed.
- Our Jesus healed our relationship with God.
- Our Jesus conquered death by rising from the dead.
- Our Jesus sits at the right hand of God speaking on our behalf.
- Our Jesus loves us with an everlasting love.
- Our Jesus is our Good Shepherd.
- Our Jesus is the Overseer of our souls.
- Our Jesus is Salvation.
- One day, we will see Jesus face to face
Our Jesus is coming again!
- “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.” Psalm 23:6
Good Shepherd and Overseer of our souls, we are overwhelmed by Your great love for us. We have sinned. Thank You for paying the price of our sins, so that we could be dead to sins and live to righteousness. Be our Lord and Savior. Teach us to follow You, to live for righteousness, and to imitate You. You gave Your all for us. We give our lives to You. In Your holy name, we pray. Amen.
When you think of Jesus,
what is the first word that comes to your mind?
Photo is what is thought to be the empty tomb of Jesus in Jerusalem.