9 Reasons You Can Hope In Jesus
- The Bible begins with creation and ends with a new creation.
- The Bible tells us that God is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.
- The Bible begins with the marriage of Adam and Eve and ends with the marriage of Jesus and His bride, the church.
- The Bible begins in perfection (completion, righteousness, purity, beauty), and ends in perfection, (completion–“it is finished,” beauty, righteousness, purity and beauty).
- The Bible begins with God walking with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden in the cool of the day. The Bible ends with God dwelling among His people.
- The Bible begins with the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon and stars in the night. The Bible ends with the light of God illuminating everything—no need for the sun or moon.
- The Bible begins with a holy God, a God who is pure in all His ways and thoughts, a God who cannot look upon impurity. It ends with a holy God who has put away impurity.
- The Bible begins with hope and ends with hope. It begins with a hope for a Promised One who will pay the price for sin. The Bible ends with the Promised One judging sin and conquering the consequence of sin, death.
- The Bible begins with man and woman in defeat. The Bible ends with Jesus as the Victor over sin and death!
Surely, Jesus is coming quickly. Amen
Even so, Come Lord Jesus!
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.